Aspire 26650 Battery 4300MAH
The Aspire INR 26650 3.7V Li-ion 4300mAh rechargeable battery cells are made for normal discharge current (max. 40A) devices. High capacity (4300mAh) provide much longer vaping time.
It is an excellent choice for your vape store to supply a battery to people who are looking for quality 26650 cells.
- Battery safety is very important. Mistreated batteries can get extremely hot and/or vent which could cause injury. Always follow the following rules to make sure this doesn't happen. We are not liable for misuse of or for mistreated batteries.
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded).
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use.
- Never use force to install the battery.
- Use only high quality battery chargers.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load.
- Be mindful of the current limits in the specifications of the battery and never exceed them.
- Never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. Always use protective cases for loose batteries. If it shorts against a piece of metal such as keys or coins it can be very dangerous.
- Never charge battery 4.3V or above.
- Do not leave unattended while charging.
- Do not store your Li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store battery then do it in a case or individual box in cool and dry place at approximately 3.6V - 3.7V.
- Never try to charge or discharge Li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not specifically made for Li-ion batteries.