Molicel 20700A Battery
The Molicel 20700A has the highest amp rating of any 20700 cell that is currently readily available on the market.
• Size: 20700
• Positive Terminal: Flat Top
• Capacity: 3000mAh
• Max. Discharge Rate: 30A (Rated by Mooch)
• Pulse: We do not offer pulse ratings as there is currently no industry standard.
• Manufacturer: Moli Energy Corp. (Supplied by NPE)
• Model: 20700A
- Battery safety is very important. Mistreated batteries can get extremely hot and/or vent which could cause injury. Always follow the following rules to make sure this doesn't happen. We are not liable for misuse of or for mistreated batteries.
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded).
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use.
- Never use force to install the battery.
- Use only high quality battery chargers.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load.
- Be mindful of the current limits in the specifications of the battery and never exceed them.
- Never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. Always use protective cases for loose batteries. If it shorts against a piece of metal such as keys or coins it can be very dangerous.
- Never charge battery 4.3V or above.
- Do not leave unattended while charging.
- Do not store your Li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store battery then do it in a case or individual box in cool and dry place at approximately 3.6V - 3.7V.
- Never try to charge or discharge Li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not specifically made for Li-ion batteries.