XTAR VC2 Plus Master - 2 Bay Charger£21.49
DescriptionThe Xtar VC2 Plus Master has two charging bays and can charge lithium-ion / IMR / ICR / INR and NiMH / NiCD type batteries.
The Xtar VC2 Plus is suitable for charging the following Lithium-ion / IMR / ICR / INR batteries;
10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17335, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 22650, 25500, 26650 and 32650. For charging 3.6 V or 3.7 V lithium-ion batteries only.
NiMH / NiCD
AAAA, AAA, AA, A, SC, C and D.
Choice of 0.5 A or 1 A charging currents
Keeps cell temperature low while charging
LCD background light can be turned on or off
Automatically detects battery type
LED indicator is red when charging and turns green when complete
Reverse polarity and short circuit protection
0 V activation function to revive over-discharged batteries
Independent charging bays
Operating temperature: 0-40 â„ƒ
Input Power: 5 V dc 2100 mA
Dimensions: 131 x 166 x 33 (mm)
Weight: 115 grams
Lithium-ion Charging Specifications
0.5 A CC Current: 500 Â±50 mA
1.0 A CC Current: 1000 Â±80 mA
Cut-off Voltage: 4.2 Â±0.05 V
NiMH Charging Specifications
0.5 A Pulse charging current: 500 Â±50 mA
1 A Pulse charging current: 1000 Â±80 mA
Cut-off Voltage: 1.40 Â±0.1 V
USB Output No-load Voltage: 5 Â±0.25 V
Maximum Output Current: 1000 mA
Battery over-discharge Protection Voltage: 3 Â±0.2 V
Packaging and Contents
Supplied in retail packaging and includes:
VC2 Plus Master dual bay charger x 1
USB charging cable x 1
Instruction manual x 1
Pull string bag x 1
Warranty card x 1
1. Charge only rechargeable 3.6/3.7 V lithium-ion batteries and NiMH batteries.
2. Charging any other types of batteries may cause them to leak rupture or explode.
3. Do not disassemble or modify any part of the charger or use as a power source.
4. Always unplug the charger from outlet before attempting maintenance or cleaning.
5. This charger should not be used by persons without adequate training or knowledge.
You must be 18+ to visit this website