XTAR VP4 - 4 Bay Charger£32.99
XTAR VP4 - 4 Bay Charger-
DescriptionThe Xtar VP4 and is suitable for charging the following lithium-ion batteries;
Four 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700 size batteries or two 22650 25500, 26650 size batteries.
For charging 3.6 V and 3.7 V lithium-ion / IMR rechargeable batteries only.
There are three charging current options of 1 A (two outer bays only), 0.5 A and 0.25 A
Supplied with a UK mains adaptor and car charging adaptor.
Note: Always use in accordance with instruction manual and read before first use.
Also compatible with IMR lithium batteries
Reverse-polarity, short-circuit and over heat protection
Three-modes ( TC.CC.CV ) charging system
LED status indicators
0 V activation function to revive over-discharged batteries
Soft start charging
Real-time detection of battery status
Battery type recognition
Operating temperature: 0-40 â„ƒ
Input Voltage: 12 V dc @ 1000 mA
0.25 A Constant Current: 250 mA (4 bays)
0.5 A Constant Current: 500 mA (4 bays)
1.0 A Constant Current: 1000 mA (2 outer bays only)
Cut-off Voltage: 4.2 V
Dimensions: 147 x 115 x 35 (mm)
Weight: 218 grams
Packaging and Contents
Supplied in retail packaging and includes:
Xtar VP4 four bay charger x 1
UK mains adaptor x 1
Car charger adaptor x 1
Instruction booklet x 1
1. Charge only rechargeable 3.6/3.7 V lithium-ion batteries.
2. Charging any other types of batteries may cause them to leak, rupture or explode.
3. Do not disassemble or modify the charger or attempt to use as a power source.
4. Always unplug the charger from outlet before attempting maintenance or cleaning.
5. This charger should not be used without adequate training or knowledge.
You must be 18+ to visit this website